The Pelican™ 1485 TrekPak™ Air Case is the lightest polymer protector case on the planet. Pelican™ Air cases are designed to cut weight without compromising durability. Pelican™ engineers have revolutionized the protector case by reducing structural waste while preserving Pelican's legendary standards of strength.
You'll be amazed at how much more gear you can get into your new case. At just 7/16" thick, these rigid panels form a precise grid of protection without wasting any space. Together with the included 1-inch bottom foam and convoluted-foam lid, the TrekPak™ system forms a 360-degree protective cocoon inside your Pelican™ case.
The TrekPak™ system uses pre-installed wall sections, divider panels, locking pins and a fool-proof cutting tool. The TrekPak™ exclusive double-blade tool has a center guide that follows a track in the corrugated center. Just place the tool in any hole and pull. The blades follow the slot for a perfectly straight cut every time. Lay your gear in the case, measure and cut the divider sections and lock them in place with the steel U-pins. We include extra divider material, and divider panels may be purchased separately, so you can reconfigure your dividers at any time.
The results are impressive. The divider sections are manufactured from waterproof, closed-cell foam that is laminated to a rigid, corrugated plastic panel. Light, strong and almost impossible to tear or shred, these panels will keep your gear safe for years, matching your Pelican™ case’s legendary durability.
- Super-light proprietary HPX² polymer
- Proven-tough double-throw latches
- Automatic purge valve balances air pressure
- Watertight O-ring gasket
- New style "Conic Curve" lid
- Crushproof and dust proof
- Stainless steel hasp protectors
- Rubber over-molded handles
- New removable polycarbonate card holder with front or side placement
- Drop-tested on concrete with loads from six feet on all sides and corners
- Submerged for 30 minutes at a depth of one meter
- 28lb. steel dart dropped on all sides from three feet
- Unconditional lifetime guarantee