Pelican 1770 Transport Case
The Pelican 1770 Transport Case is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from impact damage. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, easy-open double-throw latches that seal perfectly. It includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. The 1770 comes with 2 haul handles and built-in polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings. The padlock protectors provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft.
The Pelican 1770 case offers an interior storage area of 54.58" X 15.58" X 8.63"Case Features Include
- Four extra-deep base-to-lid locking cleats that ensure maximum stacking stability
- Watertight, crushproof and dust proof construction
- Open cell core with solid wall design- Strong, light weight
- Wide-track polyurethane wheels with ball bearings and nylon hubs
- Easy open Double Throw latch system
- O-ring seal
- Two rugged double-wide handles
- Two Integrated Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Stainless Steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
Available in Black with or without Pick-N-Pluck foam. Pick-N-Pluck option ships with 4-layers of foam and convoluted lid foam.
View all of our Pelican cases.
|Ext. Dim.||57.42" x 18.48" x 11.23"
|Int. Dim.||54.58" x 15.58" x 8.63"
|Lid/Case Depth||3.04" / 8.19"
|Shipping Weight||35.0 lbs