The Pelican 1610 case is built with a rough exterior that holds up to any condition. Four durable latches and a heavy duty retractable extension handle with wheels are great for transporting any items of heavy weight. The three reinforced folding handles on the 1610 stay out of the way during transit. An o-ring ensures the Pelican 1610 case is watertight for all your indoor/outdoor needs. The Pelican 1610 case has a built in purge valve which allows air to move freely in and out of the 1610 case making it easy to open in high elevation. Large round reinforced corners help prevent any damage from occurring on the inside of the 1610, which is a very vulnerable place when shipping. It offers an interior storage area of 21.78" X 16.69" X 10.62"Case Features Include
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Double throw latches for easy opening
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Rubber over-molded top and side handles
- Retractable extension handle
- Polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings.
- Stainless steel hardware and two padlock protectors
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
- IP-67 Rating for temporary submersion. (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- DEF STAN 81-41/STANAG 4280
An optional padded divider set is also available for this case. An ideal accessory for the storage of cameras, lens and other photography equipment.
Available in Black or Desert Tan with or without Pick-N-Pluck foam. Pick-N-Pluck option ships with 5-layers of foam and convoluted lid foam.