The Pelican 1600 Case is watertight, crushproof and dust proof. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It includes a neoprene o-ring, easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly, and an automatic pressure equalization valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. The Pelican 1600 case offers an interior storage area of 21.43" X 16.50" X 7.87"Case Features Include
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Double throw latches for easy opening
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Stainless steel hardware and two padlock protectors
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
- Contents not included
- IP-67 Rating for temporary submersion. (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- MIL C-4150J
- DEF STAN 81-41/STANAG 4280
- ATA 300
Available in 5 colors with Pick-N-Pluck foam, without foam (empty) or with Kaizen Foam. Pick-N-Pluck option ships with 3-layers of foam and convoluted lid foam. Kaizen foam ships with 3-layers of foam and convoluted lid foam.
An optional padded divider set is also available for this case. An ideal accessory for the storage of cameras, lens and other photography equipment.
The Pelican 1600 is also available in an EMS case style which includes specifically designed storage organizers for EMS personnel. View the Pelican 1600 EMS case.