Pelican 1430 Top Loader Case
The Pelican 1430 Case is watertight, crushproof and dust proof. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer, which makes it extremely strong and durable. The case has a flip-top lid that provides easy access to the gear. It includes a neoprene o-ring, ABS double throw latches that seal perfectly, and an automatic pressure equalization valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. The 1430 has a steel reinforced lock hasp protector and is carried by a rubber over-molded folding handle. The Pelican 1430 offers an interior storage area of 13.56" X 5.76" X 11.70".
Case Features Include:
- Watertight, crush-proof and dust proof construction
- Double Throw latch system
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Retractable extension handle
- Polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Stainless Steel hardware and two padlock protectors
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee
- IP-67 Rating for temporary submersion. (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- DEF STAN 81-41/STANAG 4280
Available in 5 colors with or without foam. Foam option ships with 3-layers of foam and convoluted lid foam.
|Ext. Dim.||16.93" X 9.61" x 13.42"
|Int. Dim.||13.56" X 5.76" X 11.70"
|Lid/Case Depth||2.00" / 9.70"